Works with a Variety of Materials
E-Rigging's Hit Tool Wire Rope and Cable Grip (sometimes called pork chops or come along clamps) models are designed to work on the following types of materials:
Unique User-Friendly Features
- Tyler Tools wire and cable grips are the lightest and most versatile grips available.
- Convenient sized and special shaped pulling eyes to suit all brands of wire and strap hoists.
- All gripping jaws are produced with new technology to increase jaw life.
- Grips are designed to be used over a wider range of cable diameters.
- Forged alloy steel construction is durable yet lightweight, yellow chromate finish protects grips from rust and corrosion.
- Widely to be used in the power, communications, and general construction fields to pull wire and cable. Used for pulling up lines to tension only. Not to be used as anchors.
- Do not exceed rated capacity and always match proper size and type of grip to application. Before each use, make sure to clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.