Pro Tips from Our Rope Clamp Expert
Working Load Limits & Breaking Loads
Ropeze Clamps were tested to hold these loads when properly installed with correctly sized Solid Braid and 3-Strand Nylon rope.
|Working Load Limit (5:1) (lbs)||Breaking Load (lbs)|
|Ropeze Size||Rope Clamp Only||Rope Clamp w/ Booster Clamp||Rope Clamp Only||Rope Clamp w/ Booster Clamp|
Ropeze Clamps & Booster Clamps
- Put screws in unthreaded half, and place on flat surface with screws facing up.
- Lay rope in clamp to form the desired eye length.
- Place the clamp half with threaded inserts on top and lightly press the pieces together
- While holding the assembly in place, turn the assembly and tighten the screws evenly
- Includes stainless steel screw and brass insert.
- Do not exceed the rope manufacturer's recommended load.
- The Ropeze Clamps and Booster Clamps have been designed for solid braid nylon and solid braided Polypropylene ropes. They really work great with many other different ropes as well.
- Ropeze Clamps make it easy and safe for anyone to put a loop in a rope.
- Designed for use with synthetic fiber rope only, NOT to be used with wire rope or cable.
- Ropeze clamps are sized for solid braid rope. You must use the next larger size Ropeze Clamp for proper fit if you are using stiff, dense, triple strand rope; Kernmantle Rope (Double Braid); Manila Rope; or Hemp Rope.
- 1/4" Ropeze Clamps - 1/4" or 5/16" rope/cordage (works well with 8mm rope)
- 3/8" Ropeze Clamps/Booster Clamps - 3/8" rope/cordage (works well with 9mm rope)
- 1/2" Ropeze Clamps/Booster Clamps - 7/16" or 1/2" rope/cordage (works well with 12 & 13 mm rope)
- 5/8" Ropeze Clamps/Booster Clamps - 9/16" or 5/8" rope/cordage (works well with 15 & 16 mm rope)
- 3/4" Ropeze Clamps/Booster Clamps - 3/4" rope/cordage (works well with 19mm rope)